🔥+ can diabetics drink 100% grape juice 11 Jul 2020 The main differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes are the causes and the treatments for the diseases. Type 1 is autoimmune and has to ...
can diabetics drink 100% grape juice 52 – Type 1 diabetes mellitus with diabetic peripheral angiopathy with gangrene. • E10.59 – Type 1 diabetes mellitus with other circulatory complications. E11.2 – ...
To learn about for 1 last update 11 Jul 2020 diabetes and how impor To learn about diabetes and how impor
Published in:Educationcan diabetics drink 100% grape juice care plan (🔥 by race) | can diabetics drink 100% grape juice high blood sugarhow to can diabetics drink 100% grape juice for , Health & Medicine
The "END OF GOUT" extensively goes over the nature-based solution that achieves just this. You'll be able to say goodbye to gout, and feel better than ever before, in just 7 days or less! ▲▲▲ https://t.cn/A6AZCtO2
I wouldn't have suffered three years of gout misery if I'd known that… Thousands of people are now gout-free simply from eating foods found in their local supermarket – now I'm one of them! No meds, doctors or procedures – three years of pain gone in weeks. ●●● https://t.cn/A6AZCtO2
can diabetics drink 100% grape juice pathogenesis (⭐️ range chart) | can diabetics drink 100% grape juice neuropathyhow to can diabetics drink 100% grape juice for Diabetes ppt
1. Created by: Gustavo Perez
2. Diabetes is a chronic (lifelong) disease marked by high levels of sugar in the blood. The Types of Diabetes There are two Types of diabetes….. One is Type 1 Diabetes The other is Type 2 Diabetes
3. Type 1 diabetes is a chronic (lifelong) disease that occurs when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin to properly control blood sugar levels. What Causes Type 1 Diabetes The bodys own immune system attacks and destroys beta cells in the pancreas that are responsible for creating the hormone insulin.
4. Type 2 diabetes formerly called non-insulin- dependent diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by high blood glucose in the context of insulin resistance and relative insulin deficiency. What Causes Type 2 Diabetes Type 2 diabetes occurs when the pancreas doesnt make enough insulin or the cells of the body become resistant to insulin.
5. Hypoglycemia, also calledlow blood glucose or lowblood sugar, occurs whenblood glucose drops belownormal levels.
6. If you sugar is 70 or lower you should treat it with…. ½ a glass of juice ¼ glass of soft drink 2 or more glucose tablets if necessary
7. Hyperglycemia, or highblood sugar is a condition inwhich an excessive amountof glucose circulates in theblood plasma.
8. If your sugar is above 240 you should do the followings: Drink lots of sugar-free fluids like water or diet drinks Eat the right food and the right amounts Check your blood sugars more often Check keytones if over 240 Call doctor or nurse if you have a positive keytones
9. Age (years) levels for someone with diabetes (mg/dl) A1c level19 years or older 70-140 mg/dl Lees than < 7%13-19 years 70-150 mg/dl Less than < 7.5%6-12 years 70-180 mg/dl Less than < 8%Under six years 80-200 mg/dl 7.5% - 8.5%Normal level (for non 70-120 mg/dl 4.3% - 6.2%diabetics)
10. Be physical active….Eat a healthy dietAbcs(know and control) a1c, blood pressure, cholesterol, and smoking Take your medication